Model Builder June 1974 Upload a Publication
  1. Model Builder May 1974
  2. Model Builder July 1974

Model Builder

Model Builder June 1974

Please use the following buttons to download this magazine issue or the plans contained.


Check your Downloads or Transfers folder after clicking the download button.

Full Size plans in this issue:
If the button it's active the plan is available on free plans website.

Beam Plan 6741 Red Zephyr Plan 674 O.T Stephanies Streaker Plan 6742

User Comments:

There are no comments for this publication

Model Builder June 1974

This is an American magazine modeling in Pdf file.


Publication Title:Model Builder
Issue Number:31
Publisher:Model Builder
Issue:June 1974
Publishing Date:01-06-1974
Scanned By:George Creta
Vectorized By:Hlsat
Keywords:Model Builder, MB, Magazine
Rating:0.00 (0Vote(s))
File size:7.2 MB
File Type:PDF
File Quality:Scan-Fair
Added by:hlsat
File:Model Builder June 1974
Link to URL:
Workbench by Bill Northrop.
Over the counter by Bill Northrop.
Chopper Chatter by John Tucker.
Radio Control Report by Frank Schwartz.
RC Pylon by Tom Christopher.
RC Soaring by Le Gray.
Free Flight by Bob Stalick.
NFFS News.
FF Scale by Fernando Ramos.
Hannans Hangar by Bill Hannan.
Plus Sparks by John Pond.
The Ohlsson Affair by John Pond.
Strictly Sail by Rod Carr.
Control Line by Jed Kusik.
RC Auto News by Chuck Hallum.

Scale Views
Fokker D-XVII by Peter Westburg.
Kawasaki A-6 by Capt. Dave Stott.

The Beam Returns by Bob Aberie.
Peanut Wickner Wicko by Walt Mooney.
Red Zephyr Old Timer by Phil Bernhardt.
Stephanies Streaker by George Perryman.
WORKBENCH from Bill Northrops.

Time seems to fly faster than John Cameron Swayze lashed to the nose cone of the daily 515 moon rocket. In less than two months (August 1 1974) nominations must be officially submitted for the AMA offices of President and the even-numbered District Vice Presidents.
As in past years probably only 10 percent of the AMA membership will bother to vote for the nominees (the other 90 percent are ineligible complainers). However those who are interested enough to take action should be giving it serious thought at this time.

Tell us what you think about this issue...

Please login to leave a comment.
Send Us Magazines!

Related publications.

Model Builder June 1984
Model Builder February 1978
Model Builder November 1980

Terms of Use

RCBookcase, 2016.

All content is free to download for personal use.

For non-personal use and/or publication: magazines, data and texts may be used, provided that credit is given to RCBookcase in the form of a direct hyperlink to the RCBookcase source page.

Please link to this URL


The copyright of the listings and webpages belongs to Regarding the the magazine issues made available here we believe they are all under public domain but if you own the copyrights to any of these issues please let us know so we can take action.

Important Notes

Submitting Content

If you have old magazines and would like to contribute to this preservation effort, please contact us so we can arrange the shipment of your vintage publications. We will scan and clean the magazines and upload to the site so everybody can benefit.


Send Magazines

We will scan, restore and upload your old magazines.

Send us old magazines


Keeping a website running and with fresh content takes many hours and some money, if you would like to contribute to this effort please use the button below to donate any amount you find to be fair.